Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An update

   OK, so I'm going to cheat with this post. It will have very little to do with anything except for what I need to get done. Almost like a list for me to follow. Don't say I didn't warn you in the first post. It was all laid out in perfect english...English. You know what I mean. So read ahead and at least pretend to enjoy.

1. Packing - Yeah, can you believe I haven't done that yet? Of course I still have about two days to organize my stuff and I'm figuring the sensible thing to do would be to start early. But if you know me then you know I'm a major procrastinator.

2. Find out the details of my trip - I'm expecting to find out Wednesday (today) what time my flight will be leaving and exactly where I'll be flying through and to. (the last sentence may or may not be grammatically correct)

3. Cleaning my room - Some could argue that this is not necessary. Let me tell you that with my mother being a cleaning freak and my sister threatening to use my closest while I'm gone, this is a must. By organizing myself I can minimize the collateral damage that will occur when I leave and still know where my things should be when I get back.

   You know what? It's getting late and I need to wake up early in the morning. How about I tell you what I have been doing. I've been trying to say my goodbyes. It's not as easy as it sounds. People have crazy schedules and sometimes things don't work out.
   If I don't reach you personally before I leave I would like to say, "I wish you all the best and I hope you achieve your goals."
Yeah, it's a little cheesy but that's how I feel. I'm an optimist.

No comments:

Post a Comment