Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Current Situation

Something that I have discovered about myself is that I am a fairly reserved individual. This may not always be obvious to some but it is true. I know that I can be outgoing at times and also very friendly and inviting to people but one thing I don’t always do is let people in beyond the outer shell of who I am. That is why I enjoy this blog and also why I feel I need to keep it current. It allows me to open up in a casual way.

This discovery became more obvious to me as things in my life started happening. I recently had issues with my health and I realized not many people knew about it. I purposefully kept things to myself but now that things have been progressing I noticed more people were surprised that anything had been wrong at all. Let me state now that I am not dieing or have any serious injuries to speak of. I am talking more about the fact that no one knew what was going on. So as time went on I felt more and more compelled to write about it.

I reread the previous entries to my blog and noticed how little I wrote about what was going on with my health. I also noticed how embarrassing some of the entries are too. Either way, I’m going to try and be more dedicated to writing in more detail what is going on. I figure this is why I have the blog. It’s not a Facebook status update where I’m trying to keep things to one or two sentences. I shouldn’t care about what my content is because if you don’t want to read it then you won’t.

What I plan to do for the next few entries is to break things up into a few different posts, all dealing with what has been happening in my life. I hope that whatever is written here keeps you interested. I'm sure not writing this to bore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment